Friday, June 1, 2007

OK, TX, NM, and Ari-MF-zona

Ooops... the pictures are in backwards order... Just deal with us; we've driven over 3000 miles so far!
This is somewhere along some highway in Arizona. It's awesome to see purple and pink and gray and green even after the sun sets.
Sunset in Sedona, Arizona.

Red rocks in Arizona. The stripes are really there!






Cactus in Sedona, Arizona. Happy housewarming, Marcin!




This is possibly called Oak Creek Canyon.





Don't slip..






Knowing full well that I don't know when to keep my damn mouth shut, I vowed to not step one foot in the ultra-conservative north Texas. I filled up the tank before the state line and the above picture (best viewed large if you click it) was taken from the car.
New Mexico and Arizona today.. There are no pictures of NM here but you'll see 'em when we get home.
We are about 90 miles from California and we've crossed three time zones in 48 hours leaving me with some serious car-lag. I'm ready for Cali...I need some laid-backness after the stressful middle US.
Much love.







2 comments:

Unknown said...

did you go to winslow?

Wollmy said...

Fun reading- sounds like your having fun...
Ya better have fun.. because Schedule Commitment awaits you......
LOL